So I decided to get my very first American subscription box! Largely for the book, as I knew what it was, and was super keen to get it. Contents under the cut.
The contents of the November Shelf Love Crate are below:
- A Stranger Things Funko Pop. I don’t watch this, but I do love Funkos.
- A Once Upon a Cyborg candle by Icey Designs, obviously inspired by the fantastic Lunar Chronicles
- A Mockingjay pin
- A Shatter Me cosmetic bag by Little Inklings Design
- A Dumbledore’s Army patch
- RENEGADES by Marissa Meyer! So excited.
I am SO EXCITED to finally get a copy of Renegades. And it is GIANT in hardback. :D:D
The candle, pin and patch are also really cool. The funko is nice, but it didn’t really fit in the box with the giant book lol, so it got a little beaten up. And I won’t use it, so it’s a bit sad.
Also as a fair warning to other UK buyers of this crate – I would recommend it cause I liked this one and I’ve seen other great crates from them. BUT it does get customs charges – I had to pay an extra £12.51 for this 😦 I know it can’t always be avoided but it is frustrating.