Oh my gosh, January is *finally* over. I swear it is so much longer that all the other 31 day months.
I was relatively good in January (for me!) and only got:
- The Binding by Bridget Collins
- The Marvels by Brian Selznick
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
- Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne
- Ship of Smoke and Steel by Django Wexler
- All the Wandering Light by Heather Fawcett
- Monsters by Sharon Dogar
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
- Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye
- Two Can Keep A Secret by Karen McManus
- Evermore by Sara Holland
This is obviously more than I hoped. BUT. Only two were not from boxes or pre orders, so in that sense it’s not awful?? *book worm logic*
I also read a heap of physical books this month and really knocked down my TBR number, I’m actually pretty pleased. If I can do the same in Feb and March it may get under control!
My current physical TBR is 115
Again, I am hoping Feb will be a slow book buying month. There aren’t tooooooo many pre orders (I dont think, there were way more than I thought for Jan though!) so i may make it. However, about to get a couple of new ones. oops.
How did you do for January?