This is the unboxing for the September Book Box Club box, which had the theme Outlaws. So I don’t spoil anyone who still hasn’t seen it, I think I have managed to use a read more tag so that spoilers are under the cut! Please let me know if it doesn’t work!
So September’s box was great! It was the one year anniversary box, and the amount of effort and love the girls put into this box just shows every month.
Starting with the book – A Jigsaw of Fire and Stars by Yaba Badoe. It is gorgeous, OMG. It has a placeholder ribbon, and is actually signed, not just a bookplate. And the synopsis looks amazing. Kate and Libby picked so well with this book.
We also got;
- some cute socks by book box club
- a set of gorgeous Marauders themed postcards by Imaginative Illustrators
- a yummy biscuit! by Nila Holden
- a set of John Green themed pencils
- Inej (from six of crows) lip balm that smells so good by Oriandle
- a bonus ARC – I got The Sacrifice Box by Martin Stewart, and it looks amazing
- a super cute magnetic robin hood bookmark by marked by hephaestus
- two samplers – The Last Namsara (I have read this in ARC and it’s great) and Tangleweed and Brine (which looks pretty interesting, I am looking forward to reading the sampler).
- A postcard for The Loneliest Girl in the Universe
- A lovely letter from the girls