So this is almost a little late really, but I wanted to complete my year of Book Box Club reviews 🙂 I hope you enjoyed those posts! September’s book review (and I’m sure October’s too!) will be up here soon.
October’s theme was Quests and Legends and I was pretty excited for it, I have to say, and it didn’t disappoint!
In the October box there was:
- A Shiver of Snow and Sky by Lisa Lueddecke
- A hot chocolate spoon! By Maple Mollys. It’s so cute and Narnia themed and with marshmallows. Won’t last long 😉
- A gorgeous exclusive mug fitting the theme by Four Seasons Fox
- A wooden bookmark by Hughes Laser Design
- Mountain earrings by Kate’s Little Store
- Super cute dragon stickers by Wild Sally
- Goodies from the publishers – two bookmarks and three postcards.
Great box! I love it all. :D:D:D