The November theme for Book Box Club was Haunted Minds, and I was actually a bit apprehensive honestly. The book description sounded intriguing, but not necessarily for me. But luckily I got it, because I loved this box as always! Kate and Libby always do such an amazing job.
Contents of the box, as always are hopefully hidden!
I mean look at this great loot!
In the box this month there was:
- A Heathcliff candle by Just Fribble
- Finch & Violet bath salts by The Glasgow Soap Company – this smells SO GOOD
- Raven Boys tea towel by the amazing Book Box Club girls!
- The Little Book of More Calm Colouring by David Sinden and Victoria Key
- 2018 new books preview from Usborne YA
- The Memory Trees by Kali Wallace
So I actually loved that Haunted Minds, which I’d translated as “scary stuff” haha, was actually themed as calming and de-stressing stuff. I felt more chilled just opening it! Hehe. And the book looks amazing, sort of creepy and wonderful and chilling but all in the good way!