I knew going in what the book for the November Fairyloot would be – it was one I’d read but didn’t own a physical copy of, so I was quite excited 🙂 On top of that, it included an ARC. Winner. So with no further ado – here is the November Fairyloot unboxing.
So the November Fairyloot theme was Ladies That Slay, and included a whole array of cool things:
- A Hermione candle by Flick the Wick
- Blue’s Brew tea by Bookish Teas, from The Raven Cycle
- A Slay Book Sleeve by Aunjuli Art
- An ARC of Furyborn by Claire Legrand
- A Fire is Catching patch by Literary Emporium
- A Fight Darkness sticker by Reverie & Ink
- And the book was of course The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli
And of course there was some bonus swag from publishers as well.
I was so pleased to get a physical copy of The Last Namsara, I really enjoyed reading it, and the gorgeous Fairyloot cover is just that – my review is up on my blog here. I really like the patch and the candle – though as yet I am not sure what to stick the patch to! The book sleeve is pretty good too – though I do have a couple already 🙂 And the tea looks good even if I don’t drink it :):)