I was SUPER excited for this box, because we knew it was coming with TWO books from the same series. Plus it’s Book Box Club, I am basically always excited for them, because Kate and Libby do such an amazing job.
Here are the box contents!
WOW! Such a great box. I have barely taken off the scarf since I unboxed it. The contents were:
- GORGEOUS Fairy Godmother Notebook by TJ Lubrano – I mean just look at that amazing art.
- A Festive Forest Scarf by Hazel & Pip that is SO unbelievably soft. I have been wearing it non stop.
- Baba Yaga’s Wishing Bracelet by Charmed Delight Co – I already have a couple of their bracelets so this is particularly lovely.
- Hansel and Gretel’s Gingerbread Marshmallows by Bonboosh. Mmmmm tasty 🙂
- Fairytale pencil by Book Box Club
- And of course the TWO BOOKS! They were the gorgeous The Bear And The Nightingale and the sequel The Girl In The Tower, both by Katherine Arden. I was so excited by these as I had been eyeing them up!
I am so spoiled by these boxes. Lovely box as always. I can HIGHLY recommend getting a Book Box Club subscription 🙂