I really looked forward to this box (ha who am I kidding, I look fowrard to all of them!) for a couple of reasons – with a theme like geeks unite I knew it would be extra awesome, and there was a collaborative fan artist item in the box. So with that said, let’s see what was in the box!
- A super cute “Brains are the new black bag” tote bag by Newton and the Apple. Not only a gorgeous and funny tote, but a cool company name to boot!
- Badass magnet by Book Box Club
- An unashamedly bookish calendar with GORGEOUS fan art from 12 amazing artists. I love how each one is different but each adding to the bookish theme.
- Fangirling candle by Bookworm Candles and Crafts based on Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell ❤
- Boom Pow Nail Wraps by Dinkibelle. I am already TOTALLY stalking their website for cool nail wraps, I love funky nail art, and I was really pleased that these were in this box.
- An awesome enamel Book Box Club pin for those of us who’ve had 10 or more boxes. This is already on my coat, pimping Book Box Club wherever I go.
- The Fandom by Anna Day. I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this at YALC last year and so I knew this would be the book, and I was really pleased to be getting a finished copy. The book is clever and fun, and I am looking forward to club night and chatting with the girls and Anna Day about it all.