The February Fairyloot theme was Twisted Tales, and I was pretty excited because I *love* fairy tales! So without much further ado, onto the box contents:
- A really gorgeous Grimm tales mug by Aunjuli Art
- A Hinterland themed candle by Wick and Fable and it was designed in collaboration with this month’s author.
- Poisonous Apple bath salts by Little Heart
- The Witch and The Gingerbread socks by Fairyloot
- A stunning little red riding hood wooden bookmark by Ink and Wonder
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert, and it is properly signed, not just a bookplate!
What a great box! The book looks great, and I am super excited to read it. The candle smells amazing. And the mug and bookmark BLEW ME AWAY. Seriously the photo does not do them justice, especially the mug.