I was really excited about the theme for the April Fairyloot box – it’s definitely up my street! However, they had problems with a supplier and needed to send them out late. Which I *totally* get and support, it just meant that for me I left for my hoilday a few hours before it was delivered! Typical! So I had to spoil myself haha. However I did really love the contents. 😀
Inside the box there was:
- A resuable Narnia coffee mug by Ink and Wonder
- A “Going on an Adventure” Hobbit tote by Stella’s Bookish Art
- Leif’s Ship candle by Flick the Wick
- Magical Beasts luggage tag by Lovely Owl Books
- Blackjack (from Percy Jackson) enamel pin by Taratjah
- Carpe Diem (from The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken) notebook by Little Inkling Designs
- Fictional Places art print by Fictiontea Designs
- Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake
A great haul! I love the mug design so much. Sadly I dont really use travel mugs much so I’m sending it to a friend who will appreciae it. But I almost wish I would use it because it’s so lovely. And the luggage tag would have been very useful on my holiday! haha. Next time 😉 The tote is completely stunning too, and I *adore* the pin and print. I really like the quote on the notebook too, and love that the candle ties to the book. Such a great box!
And the book looks SO good omg. I can’t wait to read it.
Did you get this box? What did you think?