I have to say that I was quite excited for the July box – the book sounded exactly like my sort of thing! (And I was right, I’m reading it as I write this, and I love it!)
Sadly, this box wasn’t as well curated for me as I’d have liked (though I think others will adore it), and this was of course impacted by the misprinted item.
The box contained:
- Magical heat changing mug by Little Inkling Designs, featuring a quote from Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
- Theron’s Study Room Spray by Geeky Clean, inspired by Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
- Ond Elder Vinyl Sticker by Reverie and Ink, from Sky in the Deep (it means Breathe Fire)
- Tea Towel by KDP Letters, featuring a (backwards, oops!) quote from And I Darken by Kiersten White
- Quidditch Pen by Fairyloot
- Zelie print by Diana Worak, from Children of Blood and Bone
- Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton
So as I said, the book is FANTASTIC and I am really enjoying it so far. I also love the Zelie print, it’s stunning. The quidditch pen is cute, but doesn’t look that great. And I haven’t read the other books the items are covering. Having said that, the heat changing mug is (i believe) just a multi coloured quote, and I don’t like the design of the tea towel much, even if it wasn’t backwards. I’m trying not to let the last bit affect me as I *totally* get that these things happen – Fairyloot have been really honest about it and will be sending replacements out. It’s just not for me. I do like the concept of the room spray, but I’m not a big lavender fan, so I’m not sure if I’ll keep it right now.
So yeah, loot wise not a great box for me, but I do hope others love it, as the items are good even if not my taste 🙂