Any box with a theme of witchcraft is basically a must buy, in my opinion. And in this case, I was definitely NOT wrong! 😀
The box included:
- Luna Lovegood candle by Madame Fiction
- Hubble Bubble Bath Potion by Midsummer Child
- Portable Magic Book Pouch by Tea Cake Art
- Hocus Pocus earrings by Fairy Fountain Gifts
- A Spell for Wildflowers by Wildflower Favours
- Cadbury’s Chocolate Frog
- The Lost Witch by Melvin Burgess
So you can’t easily tell from this photo, but the chocolate frog did not make it to the photo. Long live Freddo (hahahaha).
The book looks amazing, and I can’t wait to get started on my buddy read. And the candle and bath potion both smell amazing, and will definitely get used. I love the earrings – they’re very me! And I also love wildflowers and love that they were in this box! Finally, the book pouch – a really nice take on the book sleeve! Won’t take up too much room in your bag but still pretty protective fabric. Lovely!
Perfect box, thanks Kate and Libby!