So I was determined not to buy any books in August except my boxes. And for the most part I was good…. except for how I wasn’t! I *accidentally* went into Waterstones and got three books (though all on stamps and points mwahahaha free books!). Then I was *forced* to order one on amazon to finish a series and it was £6 or two for £7 so… It really wasn’t my fault there. Honest. Then I claimed a bunch of Moon’s books when she did an unhaul. lol. And went into waterstones again. All in all, I basically got a lot of books! Hehehehe.
- Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu
- Secrets of a Sun King by Emma Carroll
- Going Viral by Amy Alward
- The Lost Twin by Sophie Cleverly
- Arena 13 by Joseph Delaney
- The Forbidden Sea by Sheila A Nielson
- Clockwork City by Paul Crilley
- Timekeeper by Tara Sim
- City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
- Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J Maas
- These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
After YALC my physical TBR went right up. But I did have a really good August reading wise, and while some were borrowed, on kindle or audio, I still managed to get it down a bit:
My current physical TBR is 113!
Not bad all considered. I was hoping to get below 100 in September, but feel I wasn’t good enough this month to achieve that next month. Plus it will depend on if I can keep my new acquisitions down 😉