Mutinous Pirates. What a theme! I knew it was one for me.
In the box there was:
- Why is the Rum Gone? water bottle by KDP Letters, with a fairyloot fabric bag
- Prince Elian candle by Nerd Poured Candles, inspired by To Kill a Kingdom
- Pirate Wax Seal
- Sweet Pear Sugar Scrub Soap by Geeky Clean
- Impossible hanging flag by Reverie and Ink, with a quote from the Grisha trilogy
- Pirate magnet by Miss Phi, with a quote from Daughter of the Pirate King
- These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
Those sprayed edges, am I right?? Love. And the book looks amazing. I love the wax seal, and can’t wait to use it. The candle and sugar scrub is also great, and I will definitely use it.
I obviously have to comment on the spelling mistake on the banner, but I don’t think it’s too horrendous, especially as they’re sending a replacement out. I may not actually use it, but that’s the only part of the box I wouldn’t, so that’s great.