The theme for the January Book Box Club box was Storytellers. I’m going to be honest – this wasn’t one I was super excited for, it just didn’t necessarily sound like my theme. However I trust Kate and Libby, and I haven’t missed a box yet, and have no intention of starting!
In the box there was:
- A Bronte notebook by Literary Emporium
- Great Writer’s Pencil Case by Laura Crow
- Born to Write patch by Laura from Quotify
- Magnetic Storytelling Kit by Book Box Club
- Writer’s Tips Postcards by Book Box Club
- Monsters by Sharon Dogar
I was pleasantly surprised by the box, probably because, as always, the girls had really nailed the theme. I particularly love the magnetic storytelling kit, which is already on my freezer! The notebook and pencil case are lovely and the postcards are really cute. I am still a little apprehensive about the book, as I’m not great on historical reads, but I do like Mary Shelley’s story, so I’m intrigued!