I was wary about this box as I’m not a huge classic, contemporary or romance fan, and this sort of fell around those. But I trust the girls, and I love that these boxes make me try books I may never have picked up otherwise.
In the box there was:
- A lovely Christmas card!
- 10 Books for 2020 zine by Book Box Club
- Bookish Beanie by Book Box Club
- Quotable Classics pencils by Book Box Club
- White Chocolate and Raspberry bar by Tilly Wonka
- Fireside faves woodmark by Mia Minerva
- Bonus ARC – I recieved Love is for Losers by
- Dangerous Alliance by Jennieke Cohen
Okay first can we appreciate just HOW much work Kate and Libby put into these boxes – they made or commissioned so many things! And I love these digital zines – a great way to do book sneak peaks or author interviews that are a really lovely little bonus. The hat is beyond adorable, and the woodmark is stunning, I just love it.
Honestly I’m less sure about the books for once, but I am looking forward to starting Dangerous Alliance today, ready for book group next week. Hoping it will surprise me, as plenty of books I’ve been unsure about have done!