The September Fairyloot box theme was All That Sass, so I was looking forward to it – I love a good sassy character! Unboxing under the cut, even though I know people are posting pics for the photo challenge from today. Just in case!
Look at this great box!
The book was Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett, and it looks great! A little different too, so I’m looking forward to it. I hope it’s everything I want it to be.
The rest of the box included:
- A “Rattle the Stars” Throne of Glass quote beanie hat by @Reverieandink
- Two character drawings – Carswell Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles and Lila Bard from ADSOM (two of my all time fave sass monsters!) by @taratjah
- Hot Chocolate for sassy demi gods by @bronteandco (too spicy though, no chocolate! Not a hit with me I am afraid)
- A gorgeous Nikolai Lantsov (from Grisha trilogy) themed notebook by @nerdy.post
- a Will Herondale – Infernal Devices quote tote bag by @missphi
- HP quote magnet (love!) by @inkandwonder.designs
- A high warlock candle by In The Wick of Time
- Pubisher goodies – a sampler (A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue) and bookmarks.
All in all, a great box. The hot choc was a hug miss for me though – as I was SO excited to see it, but it doesn’t taste or smell chocolatey. And it’s spicy and doesn’t say it is, which is an issue for me. And I’m not a Cassie Claire fan, so I have passed on the tote already, but the notepad and hat are really cool, and the magnet is already on my fridge! 🙂
Did you get this box? What did you think?