I like Illumicrate’s curation, so I was looking forward to this box, and wow it did not disappoint at all! It was a little delayed in sending because there was SO MUCH stuff to put in the boxes that it didn’t all fit! I’m totally okay with that, I have to say. 😀
So onto the boxes contents:
- A Fight the Darkness cushion cover by @stellabookishart featuring a quote from Sabaa Tahir
- A Rebel’s Command List notepad by @howstoreofficial
- Inimitable mug, featuring a quote from Hamilton, by @abbieimagine
- A wooden dagger bookmark (or daggermark!) by @rdashjackdotcom featuring a quote from Marie Rutkoski
- A Lunar lipbalm by @lovely_lip_balm, themed after the Lunar Chronicles. I got Cinder and it smells AMAZING (like juniper and grapefruit)
- Pheonix magnet by @hannahhitchmanart (Fawkes!)
- Plus bookish goodies from publishers including a Shatter Me sampler/notebook combo, a mirror for the Truth and Lies of Ella Black, a Strange the Dreamer postcard, a Witchsign bookmark, a Clean sampler, a Hazel Wood notebook (with mini pen!), Blood and Sand badge, temporary tattoo and bookmark.
- An ARC of The Smoke Thieves by Sally Green (with awesome stained edges)
- And finally, the book was Blood and Sand by C V Wyk.
Blimey guys! Look at this haul! (The lipbalm may not be in this photo as I got too excited by using it and forgot to include it, I’m so sorry! It’s just too amazing haha)
SO. MUCH. STUFF. And it’s all epic. I love the lipbalm, and the woodmark, and the books, and the magnet, and the notepad! I like the cushion cover too, but I may not use it. And the mug is awesome, even though I haven’t seen Hamilton. But you have to have a Hamilton item in a Rise Up, box, am I right?! And the books look amazing. As does all the publisher’s swag – I always like these bonus items, but these are really great ones! I particularly like the Hazel Wood notebook as it has a little pen attached.
Anyway, raving over, as you can tell, I was blown away by this box. Did you get it? What did you think?