So as you guys all know, last month I acquired FAR too many books. So this month I went out into the world determined not to buy any more books. I had a couple of pre orders due, plus two book boxes. I thought it would be easy. Now as I’m sure you’re dying to know – this is how I did!
- Time Bomb by Joelle Charbonneau (pre ordered, and one of my anticipated 2018 releases)
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo (kindly sent to me by the lovely and amazing Aurora Sights)
- The Beast Player by Nahoko Uehashi (which I won on twitter <3)
- Victory Conditions by Elizabeth Moon
- Spark by Alice Broadway
- Out of the Blue by Sophie Cameron (book box club!)
- Genesis by Brendan Reichs (another pre-order from my anticipated 2018 releases)
- In Search of Us by Ava Dellaira (kindly sent to me by Hot Key Books)
All in all, more than I hoped but only two “new” purchases, so I’ll take it! (Pre orders don’t count, honest). And Victory Conditions shouldn’t really count as I was completing the series and it was cheap second hand… An excuse all you book lovers are probably very familiar with! How did you do this month?