When I first heard the theme for this box, I wasn’t very sure – Angels aren’t really my thing. Especially since the Doctor Who Angels came along! Hehe. But I was lucky enough to get an e-ARC of the book, and realised on the first page it would be the one for this box. And I was so glad I was getting the box, because I really enjoyed the book!
In the box there was:
- Karou and Akiva candle by Bookish Burns – themed after A Daughter of Smoke and Bone
- Feather wooder bookmark by Ingrained Inc
- Jace notebook by A Traveling Sketchbook – themed after shadowhunters
- Slayer sticker by Quotify
- Angel Veil Body Butter by Shimmer Luxe
- Tunnocks teacake
- Out of the Blue by Sophie Cameron
So firstly this was such a good box. The candle smells lovely, the body butter smells AMAZING, and the wooden feath bookmark is so beautiful I don’t have words. And I was super hoping for a teacake to be included because they’re important in the book 🙂 The Slayer sticker is super cool and the Jace notebook is gorgeous. Happy Nikki!