I love V E Schwab so getting this Illumicrate Editions box was an absolute no brainer for me, despite the higher cost. I do love Illumicrate’s curation and the box was absolutely JAM packed so I think it was totally worth it.
In the box there was:
- Double sided tote bag from Rowa Tree
- Lila and Kell at the ball art by Victoria Ying
- Break the rules Pouch by Stella Bookish Art
- Tarot style cards by Lorena Lammer
- As Travars keyring; Villians pin; and Four Londons scarf by Fable & Black
- Layered Londons candle by Amelia’s Kitchen Candles
- Metal travel bottle by Crini
- Gorgeous ADSOM bookmarks by Merwild
- Enamel mug by Temporary Places
- Postcards of the four Londons by Moledro Craft Co
- Illumicrate designed book sleeve featuring Vicious and Vengeful quotes
- Signed copy of Vengeful by V E Schwab
Oh my. I adored all of it. SO much. I can’t even choose a favourite. They’re all my favourite.