So this is a little early, but as you will see tomorrow I have a whole load of posts scheduled for something specific so I wanted to get this in before! Hopefully to avoid spoilers, I have used a cut! I’d hate to spoil anyone still waiting, so look away now!What an amazing crate. Carefully curated and lovingly put together by the amazing Illumicrate team, I was blown away by the high quality. I can’t wait to use so much of this! If you love the Grisha trilogy or the Six of Crows duology (and I really do haha) then this was well worth the money.
I mean, look at all this beautiful merch.
- The BEAUTIFUL Language of Thorns Hardcover book. It’s just so very pretty.
- Three beautiful location postcards from places across the Grisha-verse by Posternaut.
- A gorgeous woodmark with a Nikolai Lantsav quote by Ink & Wonder. I love her wooden bookmarks.
- Lovely lip blam inspired by our favourite Tailor by Literary Lip Balms. I will definitely be checking out more of her merch, I love this one.
- Amazing enamel mug (just realised how hidden this is in this photo, so sad! It is so cool!) by Temporary Places.
- Dirtyhands Soap. This made me laugh so much! By Butter Bar Soapery. I can’t wait to try this.
- Sun Summoner tea by T-ology. As you may know, I don’t actually drink tea, but it looks awesome and I do have plenty of friends who will appreciate this 🙂
- A night and day book sleeve by Sparrow and Wolf. This is a little small for Language of Thorns, but otherwise a lovely sleeve.
- Midnight Tales candle by Book & Glow which smells insanely good. And full size too!
- A Six of Crows themed tote bag by Charlie Bowater which is really quite big and feels nice and sturdy. Good for thieving!! 😉
- Two stunning enamel pins by Fable & Black – one darkling themed and one crow club themed. The latter is already on my coat! #NMNF
- Crow socks designed by Illumicrate! They are so cool.
- Team Bkmrk also provided a stunning foil cover lined notebook that matches the book. It’s geniunely almost too pretty to actually use!
Did you get this box? What did you think?