Illumicrate always put on amazing boxes, and I was really looking forward to this one 🙂 So without any further ado below the cut is the content of the boxes.
Look what a great box this was! So included was:
- A bookish tea towel by Evannave Illustration
- a shiny gold “Right Book” print by Nutmeg and Arlo
- A unicorn 2018 planner by Prism of Starlings
- A reading in bed candle by Meriaki Candles
- A moon and stars necklace by Oh Panda Eyes
- an ARC of The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty
- Artemis by Andy Weir
Wow, what a haul! and there was also a couple of bits from publishers, including a super cute tourism brouchure for Artemis 🙂
I am currently wearing the necklace, and am putting up the book print when I get a good frame. I like the planner, but use my phone. However, it’s very lovely. And I was SO excited by the ARC, I let out an embarassing squeal 😉
The exclusive version of Artemis is lovely too, and I can’t wait to read it. Hopefully soon!
I hope you liked seeing what was in the box 🙂